[wp-forums] What's with all the Bozo's?

Half-Elf on Tech ipstenu at halfelf.org
Fri May 16 15:12:12 UTC 2014

You can TOTALLY bozo yourself :) If you post too many times in too short
a time, you will be b-tagged. Used to happen to me all the time. James
made me a mod to stop it ;) That may not be a joke.

Also sometimes I'll bozo people for plugin abuse (spamming there) or
ideas (ditto). I almost always loop around to tag them in the forums as
well (Otto, where's my one button of power?).