[wp-forums] Password reset help requested.

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Mon May 12 02:21:41 UTC 2014

To all existing forum moderators:

If you wouldn't mind a little extra burden in the morning to go with your
normal check, I could use a few people to help with the password reset
issues ppl have. This is normally a five minute job for me in the morning,
not a big deal, but I'll be offline most next week, so some extra hands
would help.

You need to be at least a moderator already, and able to change passwords
for people. It's not a big job, really. Average, 50 emails a week. And I
have standard form responses already set up for most cases.

Email me directly if you want to help. Note: being extremely nice and
explanatory is required, most people emailing are confused about their own
blog being different from our support forums, sort of thing.