[wp-forums] And we have another 3.9.1 localization issue

Rafael Poveda - RaveN raven at mecus.es
Fri May 9 19:14:13 UTC 2014

Right now es_ES is updating in a correct way, 3.9 -> 3.9.1 if you hit the
button

There is still a know problem with the creation of localized packages via
translate.wordpress.org, but right now 3.9.1 is not an issue in es_ES. All
systems are updating as expected (I have just tried with two, one which
updated to 3.9.1 automatically, and one in 3.9).

I have a problem/question here with the automatic update. All my systems
began updating to 3.9.1 in the moment of 3.9.1 existed in English, but it
didn't existed in Spanish (in fact, there was no 3.9.1 in Spanish until
this morning), and all are reporting as 3.9. The 1-click update is working
as expected, but I don't know if the problem with the automatic update is
something to report too.

On Fri, May 9, 2014 at 9:00 PM, esmi at quirm dot net <esmi at quirm.net>wrote:

> on 09/05/2014 19:37 Rafael Poveda - RaveN said the following:
>
>  I have reported it in polyglots, and yesterday Nacin said that it's a know
>> issue. We hope to have it resolved for 3.9.2.
>>

> What about the new issue with 3.9.1 en-ES reporting as 3.9? Did my post on
> <http://make.wordpress.org/polyglots/> get through OK?
>

> Mel
> --
> http://quirm.net
> http://blackwidows.co.uk

Rafael Poveda <*RaveN*> | *Mecus*.es | raven at mecus.es | raven at raven.es |
twitter: bi0xid | gtalk: rafael.poveda | skype: bi0xid | +34.620.739.206