[wp-forums] Introduction

esmi at quirm dot net esmi at quirm.net
Thu May 8 12:35:10 UTC 2014

on 08/05/2014 12:53 it's EMG said the following:
> Could someone post a list of mod-related, organizational-related, etc tags
> that we use in the forums to denote certain threads (like modlook) along
> with how-to-use?

The only ones I can think of that we use routinely have been:

modlook
wpcomm-theme
pluginmod

That last one is used to flag a topic up for the attention of the Plugin
team but use it sparingly. They're pretty over-worked as it is.

I tend to only use it when a plugin dev is asking a question about SVN
or has an issue with updating/committing their plugin. Any other plugin
issue (claims about security issues or plugins doing bad stuff) I'll try
to investigate myself and, if I find a problem, mail the details to
plugins at wordpress.org.

--
http://quirm.net
http://blackwidows.co.uk