[wp-forums] Introduction

Jan Dembowski jan at dembowski.net
Thu May 8 11:49:09 UTC 2014

On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 7:29 AM, esmi at quirm dot net wrote:

>  Could I ask that if you see an issue from a
>> former wordpress.com user that you tag it for me? I suppose the tag
>> ‘mark’
>> would do.
>>

> Just a thought but would the tag 'podz' be better? I can see you getting
> quite a few false flags on the tag 'mark'.

I'd suggest wpcom but that looks full already...

http://wordpress.org/tags/wpcom

Want to use that going forward? 'mark' or 'podz' might not work for the
next person on rotation.

Welcome back! Until last week I think I was using one of your old tamba
shell scripts to back up my whole works. ;)

Jan Dembowski