[wp-forums] Can Someone Else Please Look at This Thread

it's EMG its.emg at gmail.com
Wed May 7 05:55:08 UTC 2014

Thanks!

I didn't suppose I was wrong about where the email comes from because it's
there in the admin panel... but then the whole clarification of, 'it's
sending emails to the wrong address' thing had me scratching my head.

Didn't think about the email forwarding (I was wondering if somehow the
database itself might have saved the wrong email address and never
refreshed but I didn't want to suggest it)!