[wp-forums] A different kind of spammer

andrew nevins andrew.nevins.misc at gmail.com
Fri May 2 22:32:58 UTC 2014

I've seen this type of spamming not too frequently over the past month. It
looks like the type of spam you get on the review forums where people slip
links in a week after they post their review (I don't know if they can
still do that). So maybe these are not bots but real people?

Do you block the non-bot spammers as opposed to bot spammers?