[wp-forums] Shall I tag for this

Drew xoodrew at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 08:06:22 UTC 2014

My only point is that sometimes the information is available somewhere else
in a more efficient form.

It's fairly obvious if somebody is trying to link to something shady, so
blanket-enforcing the "no-linking" rule could actually make solving the
problem harder on all involved.

Let's be moderators, not gatekeepers.

On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 1:54 AM, andrew nevins <andrew.nevins.misc at gmail.com