[wp-forums] Shall I tag for this

Drew xoodrew at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 07:37:47 UTC 2014

Is there a difference between me linking to one of my own videos vs
somebody else's video? Somebody will always be promoted in any instance.

And if helps the OP understand how to fix their problem I guess I just
don't see the harm.  As long as they aren't charging for the video or other
linked instructions,  I don't see how this would be any different than,
say, linking to a text tutorial in a pastebin.

On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 1:28 AM, andrew nevins <andrew.nevins.misc at gmail.com