[wp-forums] Site Login Credentials in Forum Post

Glenn Messersmith glenn at glennmessersmith.com
Tue Mar 25 22:17:21 UTC 2014

Could someone please remove the admin credentials of this trusting soul
I've been trying to help? (In his last post)

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/mxpress-edit-to-change-color-of-a-specific-user-role-name-and-message?replies=17

I know a modlook tag would have sufficed, but I didn't want to possibly
subject anyone to a horribly long thread. No doubt you all are probably
instinctive enough to start at the latest post, but this seemed safer just
in case.

FWIW, I did not solicit these credentials, I only asked for a regular link
to his site. I imagine the OP is getting rather desperate, I should have
suggested he involve paid help. The task seemed simple enough and I thought
I could walk him through it.  It turns out he has no coding aptitude, but I
really hated to just give up on him after stringing him along this long
even though it probably would have been the kinder thing to do.

Anyway, thanks for cleaning up his security blunder.

- Glenn (bcworkz)