[wp-forums] Thread on the "WP App "

Kathryn Presner zoonini at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 21:02:54 UTC 2014

> I'm pretty sure the WordPress app isn't something released by
> WordPress.org, but I don't actually know and from the responses I'm getting
> from the OP makes me think maybe, maybe it could be from WordPress.org.

Yes, there is an official WordPress mobile app for several platforms.
It's an open source project that lets you manage both self-hosted and
WordPress.com blogs.

More info here: http://make.wordpress.org/mobile/

The iOS app has its own support forums, where this person can get
help. Even though they think the problem isn't related to the app,
since it started after they installed the app, there is probably a
link:

http://ios.forums.wordpress.org/

kp