[wp-forums] Sock puppet reviews

andrew nevins andrew.nevins.misc at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 00:36:24 UTC 2014

Instead of deleting the reviews entirely, would it be better to replace the
review text with something that labels it to be ignored? Just until the
system changes to also delete the star rating when you delete the review?
You could maybe stop the reviewer from editing your replaced text by
closing the thread, maybe, I haven't ever closed a review thread before.

Just wondering because it seems sock puppet accounts get away with too
much, having their 5 star review still up there. I know we're all aware of
this issue.