[wp-forums] First time I've seen this

Marius Jensen funman at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 11:51:06 UTC 2014

Quite rarely really, some times a person will send a private message to
someone helping requesting personal help, at which point it's not in the
main channel and out of our hands (pretty much the same as if someone found
someones contact details on their .org profile and sent them an email).

We don't allow explicit soliciting in the public channel though, in that
regard it's the same as the forums (granted in some rare cases it has been
done if we've been at it for hours and the person just doesn't know what
they are doing, but in that case we don't perform any actions, we tell them
what they ahve to do any way (since IRC is a more live medium than the
forums this is actually possible)) (wow I double-paranthesis'ed!)

Hopefully that made any sense at all