[wp-forums] Good guy going bad

ipstenu ipstenu at halfelf.org
Wed Jun 25 02:17:22 UTC 2014

Because it's Zeno's paradox of user education.

We will never teach everyone to search and then post, but to slap the user with your frustration isn't productive and ... Well it's not nice. We get enough slams that we're mean and elitist and that snap reinforces it. Is it understandable? Of course! But it won't teach that user anything other than making a mistake or asking a repeat question will be met with anger and frustration. And they probably won't be back :/

Sent from my phone