[wp-forums] Sounds odd but please don't block this spammer, just tag

Jan Dembowski jan at dembowski.net
Sat Jun 21 12:51:14 UTC 2014

If any company earned the BOZO tag this company is it.

There's a theme company spammer who has spammed the forums thousands of
times. If you block this spammer then he'll continue to create new
accounts and wash rinse and repeat.

https://wordpress.org/support/profile/hillery-mart/
https://wordpress.org/support/profile/rickardtompsoum
https://wordpress.org/support/profile/oliver-trem
https://wordpress.org/support/profile/parc-kingt
https://wordpress.org/support/profile/sttevikonte

When he comes back (and he will) just tag the account and let it go to
the spam filter.

https://wordpress.org/support/bb-admin/posts.php?post_text=8grids&post_status=all

I've contacted theme companies that host this guy but it doesn't work.
Ideally I'd like to have a "Delete this members posts automatically"
option (that would be AWESOME) but that's not available so...

--
Jan Dembowski
https://blog.dembowski.net/