[wp-forums] Temp Bozo galalaly2

James Huff james at automattic.com
Thu Jun 19 21:28:45 UTC 2014

I temporarily Bozo’d galalaly2 for posting a suspect WordPress.com security vulnerability to the .org forums.

I replied to the the thread (hoping he was subscribed via email), promptly deleted it, and sent the report over to the right channel at Automattic.

The temporary bozo is just to make sure he doesn’t attempt to post it again.

(I’d rather not continue spread the vulnerability if it is accurate, as these archives are public, but if you’re curious and have access, just search for his most recent post in the bbPress Dashboard.)

________
James Huff
http://macmanx.com
http://automattic.com