[wp-forums] Being a moderator

Jan Dembowski jan at dembowski.net
Wed Jun 18 10:32:34 UTC 2014

Hi Vinod,

Thanks for your interest and support in the forums. There's not really a
process for becoming a moderator but as Mika once posted (I can't find
the link now)

"Post regularly, help people, solve problems, one day we'll start to
notice you and secretly tap your shoulder to ask if you're interested.
It's shrouded in mystery ;)"

Just keep providing the great support you've been doing already.
Eventually someone may tap you on the shoulder and ask you. ;)

Thanks,

Jan Dembowski