[wp-forums] Keeping an eye on this member

Jan Dembowski jan at dembowski.net
Sat Jun 7 14:16:45 UTC 2014

Good morning,

I'm placing this user on moderation watch.

https://wordpress.org/support/profile/another-guy

This is a another account for this one.

https://wordpress.org/support/profile/rawalex

If the forum member wants to use a new account and abandon the old one
(which seems to be the case) then that's fine.

What's not fine in that this user apparently likes to get into lengthy
and draining conversation that don't seem to go anywhere and just go
round and round.

https://wordpress.org/support/topic/possible-security-vunerability-admin-barphp?replies=21

If a moderator wants to re-open that topic and reply then I'm fine with
it. But after many years of that user I am really confident it will not
end well. Again. Repeatedly. In triplicate. *Looks for coffee and
possibly something stronger*

Security questions and concerns are valid but circling the drain and
never getting anywhere sure isn't. Also the negativity isn't a helpful
thing either.

If that member wants to contribute in a positive way then those posts
will be approved. If the member just wants to rain more gloom and
doom... I don't see the point.

Thanks,

Jan Dembowski