[wp-forums] E-mail notifications of threads not being delivered?

Kathryn Presner zoonini at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 00:27:32 UTC 2014

Christine - doesn't solve the built-in notifications issue, but FWIW,
I get theme support-forum notifications via IFTTT and it works really
well, in case you ever want to check it out: https://ifttt.com/

You can plugin in the support forum's RSS feed URL and set it to send
you an email when there's a new item in the feed. I get an email for
every new thread and every reply posted in nearly 50 theme forums.

kp