[wp-forums] Those annoying spammers

andrew nevins andrew.nevins.misc at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 17:53:21 UTC 2014

Hi guys,
Just to reinforce what Jan's already said, and I'm sure he doesn't want to
keep hammering you about it, can we leave the 8grid spammers to one account
and not block it?

You'd have thought by now that the spam filters would pick up on the
spammers, but it hasn't, and every time the new account is created it isn't
marked as spam automatically. The most recent account was fortunately only
created minutes ago, so I b-tagged, but we haven't been that quick to tag
them and they've been coming through to the forum.
https://wordpress.org/support/profile/greice-rolly?updated=true

~ By the way I blocked a couple of those accounts before too.

Thanks.