[wp-forums] Request to edit .ORG profiles

Joost de Valk joost at yoast.com
Wed Jul 16 13:42:25 UTC 2014

Hi Mark,

it's great to see that you've become such an SEO expert all of a sudden.
But tell me, if that would prevent WordPress from getting issues, ever, how
do you think large news sites and other HUGE brands got burned in recent
updates? Oh, right, Google got smarter than footer links.

Sorry but it's going to take more than this to convince anyone.

About your remark: re accountability and history: true. We'd need that.

Best
Joost