[wp-forums] Request to edit .ORG profiles

Kathryn Presner zoonini at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 16:49:16 UTC 2014

> if the OP's domain is unlockiphone.co.uk, he does have lots of links from spam profiles. More than likely is own doing.
>
> He should know or realize that he can do a disavow list with GWT.

I'm a mod on another (non-WP-related) forum where the owner of this
same domain is also requesting link removals. Must have done a blitz
at one point. In that other forum's case, the community manager opted
to remove them since she figured it could also negatively affect the
forum SEO-wise - the difference is that the request was made in
private by email so it's not setting a bad precedent for other users
to start asking for other profiles/posts to be edited.

kp