[wp-forums] Request to edit .ORG profiles

Joost de Valk joost at yoast.com
Tue Jul 15 16:18:41 UTC 2014

He can disavow, but it's not in WP.org's best interest to leave those links
up: it's spam, whichever way you look at it. It means our internal search
will bring up that stuff as well, as soon as we don't use Google. Cleaning
up spam is not a task that's full of glory, I realize that, but in the long
run, it *really* is better if we get rid of it.