[wp-forums] So what's going on here?

James Huff james at automattic.com
Fri Jul 11 20:51:54 UTC 2014

I don’t like it, the key phrases with each type of messages are:

"Airport Transfer Comparator http://www.whichtransfers.com”

and

“this wp 3.9.1 website http://www.whichtransfers.com that Compare Prices of Taxi Airport Transfers”

I highly doubt that this is anything more than spam. I’d delete them all and leave him as a bozo.

________
James Huff
http://macmanx.com
http://automattic.com