[wp-forums] Support Team Meetup at WCSF

Jen Mylo jenmylo at wordpress.org
Wed Jul 9 23:59:25 UTC 2014

Howdy, forum mods (and other subscribers)! This message is for active
forum moderators, members of the wordpress.org support team.

There will be a support team meetup at WCSF for a couple of days this
year, as well a community summit unconference similar to the 2012 Tybee
summit. I posted about this on the team blog and asked people to reply
to a survey if interested in attending, but was thinking there might
still be some people who aren't subscribed to the blog.

Original note: http://make.wordpress.org/support/2014/06/wcsf-2014-update/

Follow-up with the list of who said they're interested in attending:
http://make.wordpress.org/support/2014/06/wcsfteam-meetup/

If you are an active support mod (forums, irc) and are thinking about
coming, please hit those posts and fill in the appropriate survey forms
so I can include you in the headcount. Thanks!