[wp-forums] Keep an eye on Google Maps Plugin

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Wed Jan 29 17:10:05 UTC 2014

Keith, I received the original message too.

A quick look at the headers does show one difference. All your other emails
here originated from "KeithsPC", which is presumably your machine using a
mail client and SMTP access to your gmail account.

However, the email in question originated from an HTTP connection to
gmail.com.

Meaning, check your gmail account directly and potentially change your
password.

-Otto