[wp-forums] Hoisted by my own petard...

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Wed Jan 29 14:07:47 UTC 2014

Kim,

I'd love to see inline documentation standards for Themes, but I'm pretty
sure I'd face a mutiny if I suggested making the core standards as
required. :)

I will certainly make sure those standards get highlighted as
recommended/best-practice, though.

I would love to see auto-parsing both of inline docs, and of the Theme's
readme.txt file.