[wp-forums] Keep an eye on Google Maps Plugin

Jan Dembowski jan at dembowski.net
Wed Jan 29 11:27:23 UTC 2014

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 2:17 AM, Keith Messinger wrote:

> Bizarre. After 6PM I am have a Martini (or two) and do not normally answer
> any WordPress questions.

That sensible. ;)

> > Plugin dev is asking for FTP access to fix the plugin. Danger Will
> Robinson.
> >

> > I'm watching the thread, but I'm concerned.

I took a stab at explaining why that's not appropriate. Looking at the
contact form I have a real suspicion that that author has other plugins
with different accounts and I think I'd asked the author not to do that
before.

I can't find that other thread (my Search Engine Fu isn't working right
now) though so I may be completely mistaken.

Thanks,

Jan Dembowski