[wp-forums] Coded user for personal attacks

Jan Dembowski jan at dembowski.net
Tue Jan 28 14:59:02 UTC 2014

Good morning,

A while back this user was behaving poorly (I'm trying to phrase it
nicely), was cautioned and eventually was blocked for that behavior.

http://wordpress.org/support/profile/redazione_inm

If you're a moderator you can view all of the posts. I remember the user
and the block was appropriate and earned.

Another user (same or not who knows) is now complaining and personally
attacking a moderator.

http://wordpress.org/support/profile/giacintof

The user was coded and the disparaging posts were deleted. If this
continues I'll post a reply to caution the new user account (I will count
to 10 first ;) ) but hopefully that user will calm down.

Disagreements are fine but personally attacking a moderator is a huge no-no.

Thanks,

Jan Dembowski