[wp-forums] Using the forums for contacting people outside of the forums

Jan Dembowski jan at dembowski.net
Mon Jan 27 02:37:13 UTC 2014

On Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 9:28 PM, Drew wrote:

> FWIW, that's Roy Ho. He's one of the WooCommerce Ninjas.
>
> He definitely didn't make that in any away apparent on his profile but
> that's him or somebody pretending to be him by using his gravatar.

Thanks for that. It might have saved some misunderstanding had that been, I
dunno, spelled that out in his profile at least... ;)

As I'm on "report" I'm steering clear of that topic. I didn't mean to be
argumentative (pretty sure I wasn't but there is always room for
improvement) but frankly he still shouldn't be attempting to contact users
that way.

Jan Dembowski