[wp-forums] Coded user for sock puppetry

Jan Dembowski jan at dembowski.net
Thu Jan 23 00:27:39 UTC 2014

Good evening,

FYI I have coded these two users for sock puppetry.

http://wordpress.org/support/profile/powr
http://wordpress.org/support/profile/joshmay

The first account is the plugin author account. You can see those plugins
via the profile link.

http://profiles.wordpress.org/powr/

The second account is the one that was being used to leave stellar 5 star
review comments for those plugins like "WHAT A GREAT PLUGIN!" ,
"Obsessed!", "The plugin itself is awesome" and my personal favorite "It's
also cool how these powr apps allow you to edit right there on my site."

...I *may* have cleaned up the second account's enthusiastic reviews...
Cleaned up as in deleted them. If any moderator wants to undo that I fully
understand and have no objection.

I did not block either of these accounts as I'm chalking that sock puppetry
as "overzealous marketing".

Thanks,

Jan Dembowski