[wp-forums] 'Common Sense' Mod Rules when reviewing forum post that says 'me too'

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Mon Jan 20 17:42:44 UTC 2014

Would it be possible to add a "This Issue Affects Me Too" field for support
topics? (Checkbox, Star, etc.)

As a matter of prioritization, such a field works well for bug-tracking
systems (The *buntus, other Linux-related projects, Minecraft, etc.), and
would provide a way for core/Plugin/Theme developers to gauge impact of a
reported support issue, while not cluttering the topic with "me too"