[wp-forums] Interesting reading material re "Blacklisted Plugins"

Marius Jensen funman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 16:14:22 UTC 2014

It's clearly made up of pure evil and voodoo magic :P

I'm guessing the original list they used had it listed because they had
clients who got exploited and code injected into X plugins, and Hello Dolly
is pretty much always there on self hosted so it's a safe target in that
regard, still...why veto a list when you can copy it, amirite?

On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 5:12 PM, Keith Messinger
<keithmessinger at gmail.com>wrote:

> Wow. Hello Dolly. Who knew?
>
> Keith

Regards