[wp-forums] Interesting reading material re "Blacklisted Plugins"

Dion Hulse (dd32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Thu Feb 27 11:31:22 UTC 2014

The fact that they have Hello Dolly on that list goes a long way to
explaining it I think..

It seems most of them are things that they've had create publically
accessible files with sensitive data, or things that are just not
compatible with their managed environment (or clash with one of their
provided plugins)