[wp-forums] Placing this account on mod watch

Ipstenu the Half-Elf ipstenu at halfelf.org
Fri Feb 21 16:20:55 UTC 2014

The linkback :)

I shall show you magic! If you emailed and said "This plugin has a link
back!" and then gave me this link:

https://plugins.trac.wordpress.org/browser/post2email/trunk/post2email.php#L177

I go RIGHT to the line in the code with the link.

(That link shows up in the Plugins list page and is perfectly fine,
BTW, just picking on myself as an example.)

So you have thus linked to the link :) I love those links. Makes
hunting down the silly so much faster. Of course it's not required, I
mean, we're all busy and if you don't want to spend an hour deep-diving
into a plugin, you don't have to at all. But if you've got that fire, I
love them links :D