[wp-forums] Look this user

Jan Dembowski jan at dembowski.net
Mon Feb 10 11:21:46 UTC 2014

Actually that one *is* posting bogus reviews. I've zapped the 99 reviews
that that account left and coded the account. Just in case I've left the
remaining 8 topics.

There were back to back reviews posted the same day and of different
*conflicting* plugins (caching, Twitter, database optimization, the list
goes on) including where one plugin author complained that the plugin
wasn't even installed installed.

Thanks,

Jan Dembowski