[wp-forums] Theme author not getting posts through

Jan Dembowski jan at dembowski.net
Sun Feb 9 18:04:25 UTC 2014

HI Christine,

The account is really familiar (and naturally I can't recall why) but I'm
sure it's fine to uncode that account.

There's a few other accounts that have been tagged too for a long while and
if there's nothing in their recent posts that show they're a problem then I
don't see any issue with uncoding them.

Thanks,

Jan Dembowski