[wp-forums] Theme author not getting posts through

Christine Rondeau christine at bluelimemedia.com
Sun Feb 9 17:20:28 UTC 2014

hi there,
There was a message posted on the theme reviewer list yesterday that
prompted me to look at this person's posts -
https://wordpress.org/support/profile/rohitink

He is a theme author, but was marked as Bozo. I've unmarked him for now.
Perhaps he was misbehaving before and earn it, but as a theme author who
wants to help users with his theme, I thought that his replies should be
visible.

I do see that his comments are a bit short and terse, perhaps that was the
reason.
Let me know if I was wrong in doing so or if I missed something.

Christine