[wp-forums] Identifying company reps on the forums

Ipstenu the Half-Elf ipstenu at halfelf.org
Fri Feb 7 16:59:10 UTC 2014

You already HAVE that choice, Joost. Just document it in the readme,
maybe make a sticky/closed post in your forum, and let 'em figure it
out. That way the volunteers can see in the readme "Oh hey, you have to
go here."

My major problem is people DO NOT remember to make it bloody obvious
that they don't do support in the forums, when that is the default (and
IMO reasonable) expectation of a wporg hosted plugin. Document it,
we're fine with that!

I don't think having it in the sidebar was all that useful in the long
run, given the fact that people just don't RTFM.  It wasn't obvious
enough :/ Unless we changed the link to the support TAB (which again,
not enough, how many people actually remember to do THAT?).