[wp-forums] Identifying company reps on the forums

Jen Mylo jenmylo at wordpress.org
Fri Feb 7 16:41:26 UTC 2014

On 2/7/14 8:30 AM, esmi at quirm dot net wrote:
> The comments on
> <http://make.wordpress.org/support/2012/11/is-your-forum-id-a-company-rep-account/>
> have now been closed. Is there any new process for company reps to get
> their forum ids flagged appropriately?
Probably ought to make a request over on make/meta.

> Site Origin have moved at least 1 of their people over onto theme
> forum support and he's already needed to ask at least one person to
> contact him by mail. Just wouldn't want him accidentally jumped on for
> "soliciting email contact".
It probably would be better if these people directed them to place they
can contact via the company site/system rather than saying to contact
off-forum by email. We could think about doing some outreach to
companies in the ecosystem to ask them to do this.