[wp-forums] "News" page (randomly) automatically populating - NOT GOOD!!

Lavender Jewell ljewell at lockehouse.com
Mon Feb 3 19:27:30 UTC 2014

The "News" category was deleted since the last "update" in January, I am
using WordPress 3.8.1 I think I am using the "twenty-eleven" theme. I am
not sure since I do not know where to find what theme I am using, and it is
not in the code. I have now added "news" as a category however 2 of my
posts still remain on that page.

THE ISSUE:

The "News" page seems to be self-populating WITHOUT me selecting the "News"
category when creating the post. I have even gone in a selected it to
unselect it to the posts that WordPress decided to migrate over to that
category and they remain on that page!

Page:

http://www.lockehouse.com/?page_id=480

The first 2 posts should NOT be there!!

Please help, before my boss sees this error that I am not able to fix!

Thank you!