[wp-forums] mod watch...

Marius Jensen funman at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 07:10:17 UTC 2014

The emails from the make blogs will have the weird symbol (Ã) at times,
this is an encoding issue because make.w.org runs an older version of
jetpack (it's resolved in the newer versions, I too was puzzled by this a
while back and asked George about it).

On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 4:42 AM, Sergey Biryukov <
sergeybiryukov.ru at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 6:31 AM, Otto <otto at ottodestruct.com> wrote:
>
> > I actually copy-pasted the "weird A" in my email to you. The fact that
> you
> > didn't see it is kind of a weird tribute to gmail and how widespread the
> > issue actually is. ;)
> >

> That symbol is displayed correctly for me in your email, so Gmail is
> probably not to blame :)

Regards
Marius Jensen