[wp-forums] Reporting puppets

ipstenu ipstenu at halfelf.org
Thu Aug 21 14:07:16 UTC 2014

Well.... Keep in mind how many emails you sent out to the email list, and how some of us are in differing time zones. It's 7am for me! When you're on your own, make a judgement call and pass it on here. We will deal :) Sending out that many emails in a blast is harder than one summary email for people, because we all do read ALL of the emails, make sure we read them in order, etc etc.

Sent from my phone