[wp-forums] Reporting puppets

ipstenu ipstenu at halfelf.org
Thu Aug 21 13:17:59 UTC 2014

This isn't rocket surgery.

If a plugin author is reviewing their own plugins, block the NON plugin author accounts

Then email the plugin name and the list of accounts to plugins at wordpress.org

Please use a subject like "plugin name - sock puppet reviews" so we can easily see what's up.

If the poster isn't he plugin author, or any plugin author, just bozo them. If they're bashing a competitor, provide a link to at least one of the bashing posts.

Sent from my phone