[wp-forums] Contact form on an advertisement page

Patrick Nommensen patrick at nginx.com
Tue Aug 5 17:15:27 UTC 2014

The Forum Welcome suggests authors can post contact URL's / email
addresses but only as a very last resort.
http://codex.wordpress.org/Forum_Welcome#The_Bad_Stuff

In the event that a support issue cannot be solved via the forums, like
if the developer requests access to the site and the user agrees, then
I'd also prefer him linking to http://readyshoppingcart.com/contacts/
... but that's a bit hard to enforce, imo, especially since he's already
spending time helping users.
> https://wordpress.org/support/topic/seo-options-and-coming-soon-page
In this case it's purely advertising fluff :-/

Patrick Nommensen
patrick at nginx.com
@pnommensen <https://twitter.com/pnommensen>