[wp-forums] Suspicious review

andrew nevins andrew.nevins.misc at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 13:23:47 UTC 2014

There's no reason to think that a review isn't genuine on the basis of its
rating. A person may well have experienced issues with a plugin and rated
in 1 star. That review, that you linked, is obviously a terrible review
because it doesn't explain what happened.

We recommend you try to figure out what happened by asking the reviewer,
ask them what error messages were displayed and what you have to do to
replicate the issue.