[wp-forums] Adding another Codex section for CSS

Josh Lobe joshlobe at joshlobe.com
Sat Apr 26 22:04:49 UTC 2014

Is there a way we can tell 'why' a person has been BOZO-ed?

For example, I use this theme on a client site:
http://wordpress.org/themes/alexandria

The author has been bozo'ed.
How did this happen?  Would you suggest changing the theme?
Can we see why a person is bozo-ed?

Thanks.

*Josh Lobe*
WP Edit Pro <http://wpeditpro.com>