[wp-forums] Adding another Codex section for CSS

Kathryn Presner zoonini at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 21:07:54 UTC 2014

My colleague Zandy Ring wrote a great series on customizing CSS over
on the Daily Post at WordPress.com - might be useful for something
like this:

https://dailypost.wordpress.com/2013/07/25/css-selectors/

http://dailypost.wordpress.com/2013/06/21/css-intro/

http://dailypost.wordpress.com/2013/08/29/css-matched-rule-pane/