[wp-forums] Adding another Codex section for CSS

andrew nevins andrew.nevins.misc at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 19:56:28 UTC 2014

I know this isn't the best place to discuss this...

Do you think it would be nice to have a section on the Codex that outlines
how to debug CSS on themes in general? Using a browser developer toolbar.

The section will assume the reader will have a basic knowledge of CSS, and
then explain how to debug things using Firebug or Chrome's dev tools.

It's not specific to WordPress but because we write about it in so much of
forum support threads maybe it would be nicer for us, and the community, if
there was a Codex section that really explained it.

I tried to do something like this before in a forum thread, maybe use the
same writing style
https://wordpress.org/support/topic/canyon-theme-need-help-in-tweaking-the-css-settings?replies=24&view=all#post-4087213