[wp-forums] The "moderator" hat

Josh Lobe joshlobe at joshlobe.com
Sat Apr 26 00:36:27 UTC 2014

Hey Jan, I need an opinion.

This review was left on a plugin I have on the repo:
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/tips-for-use?replies=4#post-5503413

He is basically telling people how to delete my plugin files.. and the
delete the plugin in it's entirety.
He titled the review "Tips for Use".

Now, I know my plugin is not going to be embraced by the masses....
But... that title is a little misleading.
He is being a jerk.
Should I just let it go?

Thanks for your input :)

*Josh Lobe*